Mirka 2.75" x 5" Vacuum Sanding Block, Gray (91402) is specially designed for sanding by hand in combination with Mirka’s revolutionary net-sanding products or similar grip dust-free abrasives.
Similar to the Mirka MVHB35 Hand Sanding Block but with a slightly larger ergonomic bulbous shape with low profile making it comfortable to palm grip and use for long periods.
Features a 13-hole vacuum pattern on the underside of the sanding block allowing the sanding dust to be optimally vacuumed away that prevents clumping and clogging.
The hand sanding block has an optimized medium hardness of the backing material. Thanks to its small size the hand sanding block is ideal for smaller surfaces and difficult-to-reach areas.
Use in conjunction with Mirka 13' vacuum hose for hand blocks 91100-A for excellent dust extraction (sold separately). May also be used in conjunction with Mirka 2.75" x 5" foam interface pad 91495 for softer sanding.
Sold 1 block and vacuum hose adapter per package.
Features and Benefits:
- Ergonomic shape with low profile
- Ideal for smaller surfaces and difficult-to-reach areas
- Excellent dust extraction performance in combination with Mirka's net sanding strips and rolls or similar abrasives that attach via grip
- Includes vacuum hose adapter
- Size: 2.75" x 5" (70mm x 125mm)
- Height: 3.15" (80mm)
- Vacuum Hole Pattern: 13
- Abrasives Attachment Type: Grip (Hook & Loop)
- Hardness: Medium
- Color: Gray/Black