Mirka 2.75" x 5" Vacuum Sanding Block (MVHB35) is the smallest hand sanding block in the yellow/black premium range.
The sanding block has an ergonomic shape with low profile. Features a 13-hole vacuum pattern for excellent dust extraction when used in combination with Mirka’s net sanding strips and rolls.
The hand sanding block has an optimized medium hardness of the backing material. Thanks to its small size the hand sanding block is ideal for smaller surfaces and difficult-to-reach areas.
Use in conjunction with Mirka 13' vacuum hose for hand blocks 91100-A for excellent dust extraction (sold separately). May also be used in conjunction with Mirka 2.75" x 5" foam interface pad 91495 for softer sanding.
Sold 1 per package.
Features and Benefits:
- Ergonomic shape with low profile
- Ideal for smaller surfaces and difficult-to-reach areas
- Excellent dust extraction performance in combination with Mirka's net sanding strips and rolls
- Size: 2.75" x 5" (70mm x 125mm)
- Height: 3.15" (80mm)
- Vacuum Hole Pattern: 13
- Abrasives Attachment Type: Grip (Hook & Loop)
- Hardness: Medium
- Color: Yellow/Black