Mirka WPF Waterproof Sanding Half Size Sheets (21-118 Series) are designed for wet sanding topcoats, clear coats and composite materials. May also be used in dry sanding applications.
These sanding sheets are made with a latex impregnated paper as a backing material and an extra durable grit bonding for wet sanding.
Size is 5.5" x 9" sheets in grit range of 1,000 to 2,500.
Sold 50 sheets per sleeve.
Features and Benefits:
- Suitable for both dry and wet sanding
- Provides a high-quality sanding finish even on coarse surfaces
- Especially useful within the automotive, marine and composite industries
- A sanding block is recommended for a smooth sanding pattern
- Grain: Silicon Carbide P400-2500
- Bonding: Resin over resin
- Backing: B-weight paper P1000-1200, C-weight paper P1500-2500
- Coating: Closed
- Color: Black-gray
- Grit range: P1000-2500
- Size: 5.5" x 9" sheets
- Quantity: 50 sheets per sleeve