**Note** Starting August, 2022, Mirka will be replacing WPF 118 series with WPF PRO 140 series. Orders for WPF 118 series will be replaced with WPF PRO 140 series as stock is depleted. Pricing for both series is the same and offer high quality finish but the new WPF PRO 140 offering a curl resistant backing.
Mirka WPF Waterproof Sanding Half Size Sheets (21-118/140 Series) are designed for wet sanding topcoats, clear coats and composite materials. May also be used in dry sanding applications.
These sanding sheets are made with a latex impregnated paper as a backing material and an extra durable grit bonding for wet sanding.
Size is 5.5" x 9" sheets in grit range of 1,000 to 2,500.
Sold 50 sheets per sleeve.
Features and Benefits:
- Suitable for both dry and wet sanding
- Provides a high-quality sanding finish even on coarse surfaces
- Especially useful within the automotive, marine and composite industries
- A sanding block is recommended for a smooth sanding pattern
- Grain: Silicon Carbide P400-2500
- Bonding: Resin over resin
- Backing: B-weight paper P1000-1200, C-weight paper P1500-2500
- Coating: Closed
- Color: Black-gray
- Grit range: P1000-2500
- Size: 5.5" x 9" sheets
- Quantity: 50 sheets per sleeve