Mirka WPF Waterproof Sanding Half Size Sheet Retail Packs (21-118RP Series) are designed for wet sanding topcoats, clear coats and composite materials. May also be used in dry sanding applications. Smaller size retail packaging is perfect for small projects.
These sanding sheets are made with a latex impregnated paper as a backing material and an extra durable grit bonding for wet sanding.
Size is 5.5" x 9" sheets in grit range of 400 to 2,500.
Sold 5 sheets per sleeve.
Features and Benefits:
- Suitable for both dry and wet sanding
- Provides a high-quality sanding finish even on coarse surfaces
- Smaller size retail packaging is perfect for small projects
- Especially useful within the automotive, marine and composite industries
- A sanding block is recommended for a smooth sanding pattern
- Grain: Silicon Carbide P400-2000
- Bonding: Resin over resin
- Backing: B-weight paper P400-1200, C-weight paper P1500-2000
- Coating: Closed
- Color: Black-gray
- Grit range: P400-2000
- Size: 5.5" x 9" sheets
- Quantity: 5 sheets per sleeve