Mirka WPF Pro Waterproof Sanding Sheets (21-101 Series) is a high-quality waterproof abrasive that ensures smooth sanding and long-lasting aggressive cut thanks to its non-absorbent, minimal suction, curl resistant structure.
With an aggressive cut, WPF Pro gives you both time and money as each job is finished faster. Suited for manual wet sanding of paints, primers, lacquer, metal, and composite materials.
These sanding sheets are made with a C-weight latex impregnated paper as a backing material, silicon carbide abrasive and an extra durable resin over resin grit bonding for wet sanding.
A sanding block such as the Mirka 121-002 Dual Density Sanding Block is recommended for a smooth sanding pattern.
Size is 9" x 11" sheets in grit range of 80 to 3,000.
Sold 50 sheets per package for all grits.
Features and Benefits:
- Suitable for both dry and wet sanding
- Provides a high-quality sanding finish even on coarse surfaces
- Especially useful within the automotive, marine and composite industries
- A sanding block such as the Mirka 121-002 Dual Density Sanding Block is recommended for a smooth sanding pattern
- Use on primers, non-ferrous metals, paint sanding, plaster, filler, lacquers, plastics, and body filler
- Grain: Silicon Carbide
- Bonding: Resin over resin
- Backing: C-weight paper
- Coating: Closed
- Color: Black/Blue
- Grit range: P80-3000
- Size: 9" x 11" sheets
- Quantity: 50 sheets for all grits