Mirka 2.75" x 8" Vacuum Sanding Block, Gray (91502) medium size hand sanding block in the yellow/black premium range.
Similar to the Mirka MVHB38 Hand Sanding Block but with a slightly larger ergonomic bulbous shape with low profile making it comfortable to palm grip and use for long periods.
The sanding block has an ergonomic shape with low profile. Features a 22-hole vacuum pattern for excellent dust extraction when used in combination with Mirka’s net sanding strips and rolls.
The hand sanding block has an optimized hardness of the backing material. Thanks to its medium size the hand sanding block is ideal for general hand sanding applications.
Use in conjunction with Mirka 13' vacuum hose for hand blocks 91100-A for excellent dust extraction (sold separately).
May also be used in conjunction with Mirka 2.75" x 7.75" foam interface pad 91505 for softer sanding.
Sold 1 block and vacuum hose adapter per package.
Features and Benefits:
- Ergonomic shape with low profile
- Ideal for medium size the hand sanding block is ideal for general hand sanding applications
- Excellent dust extraction performance in combination with Mirka's net sanding strips and rolls
- Size: 2.75" x 7.75" (70mm x 198mm)
- Height: 2.56" (65mm)
- Vacuum Hole Pattern: 22
- Abrasives Attachment Type: Grip (Hook & Loop)
- Hardness: Hard
- Color: Gray/Black