Mirka 4.5" x 9" Vacuum Sanding Block, Gray (8391702011) is bigger in size compared to other hand sanding blocks in the Mirka range and ideal for sanding bigger and flatter surfaces.
The sanding block has an ergonomic shape with low profile. Features a 36-hole vacuum pattern for excellent dust extraction when used in combination with Mirka’s net sanding strips and rolls, such as Mirka Abranet 9A-110 and 9A-125 series.
Mirka Hand Sanding Blocks are specially designed for sanding by hand in combination with Mirka’s revolutionary net-sanding products, although they can also be used with other grip abrasives. To ensure dust-free sanding the hand sanding block simply needs to be connected by hose to a dust extraction system.
Use in conjunction with Mirka 13' vacuum hose for hand blocks 91100-A for excellent dust extraction (sold separately).
Sold 1 block and vacuum hose adapter per package.
Features and Benefits:
- Ergonomic shape with low profile
- Ideal for sanding bigger and flatter surfaces for general hand sanding applications
- Excellent dust extraction performance in combination with Mirka's net sanding strips and rolls, such as Mirka Abranet 9A-110 and 9A-125 series
- Size: 4.5" x 9" (115mm x 230mm)
- Height: 2.56" (65mm)
- Vacuum Hole Pattern: 36
- Abrasives Attachment Type: Grip (Hook & Loop)
- Hardness: Hard
- Color: Gray/Black