Mirka 6" Roundy Dust-Free Vacuum Sanding Block (9190143011) impresses with its combination of classic sanding feel and modern extraction technology.
The Mirka Roundy can be used with 6" diameter grip vacuum sanding discs such as Mirka Abranet 6" Sanding Discs or other 6" vacuum sanding discs with 6-hole, 15-hole or multi-hole patterns. Thanks to the 35 suction holes on the underside of the sanding block, the sanding dust is optimally vacuumed, which prevents clumping and clogging.
The Mirka Roundy is especially suitable for bodywork, painting, woodwork and drywall. Fine particles of plaster, wood, paint and varnish dust is perfectly sucked away from the workpiece when connected to a dust hose and vacuum, allowing you a clear view of the workpiece, achieving a better finish and a cleaner shop environment.
The suction valve can be manually adjusted for air regulation for reduced and increased extraction.
The Roundy hand block is ergonomically shaped. The flat design and recesses for the fingers allow the user to work comfortably and without fatigue, even over a long period of time.
Use in conjunction with Mirka 13' Vacuum Hose for Hand Blocks 91100-A for excellent dust extraction (sold separately).
Package contents include Mirka Roundy hand block with extraction and hose adapter.
Features and Benefits:
- Ergonomic shape with low profile
- Flat design and recesses for the fingers allow the user to work comfortably and without fatigue over a long period of time
- Ideal for smaller surfaces and difficult-to-reach areas
- Excellent dust extraction performance in combination with Mirka Abranet 6" Sanding Discs
- Suction valve can be manually adjusted for air regulation for reduced and increased extraction
- Includes Mirka Roundy hand block and hose adapter