Mirka Q.Silver 5" 17-Hole Grip Vacuum Sanding Discs (2B-647 Series) has a backing consisting of a flexible and strong impregnated latex paper optimal aggressiveness, resulting in fast and efficient stock removal.
The high heat endurance of this fully resin bonded abrasive makes it ideal for tough tasks, such as 'down-to-metal' sanding operations, for example in automotive lacquer sanding. The performance in sanding of hard wood and composites is also extremely good.
Made with Aluminum Oxide grain, available in grits 80 to 400.
The 17-hole vacuum pattern offers excellent dust extraction when used in conjunction with a vacuum system. Designed for use with 5" 8-hole, 5" 9-hole (fits Festool) and 5" multi-hole hook & loop type backup pads.
Sold 50 discs per box.
Features & Benefits:
- Optimal aggressivity to achieve fast and efficient stock removal
- Possesses high heat endurance
- A fully resin bonded product
- Extremely good performance in sanding paints, hard woods and composites
- Suited for automotive refinishing, marine industry, composite processing, wood processing, vehicles manufacturing
- Suited for use on composite materials, hard and soft woods, MDF/HDF, veneers, mild, carbon and stainless steel, cast iron, copper alloys, brass and bronze, lacquers, body filler, primer, plastics, paint stripping and removal and much more
- Grain: Aluminum Oxide for grits 80 to 400
- Bonding: Resin over resin Progressive Bond™
- Backing: Grip hook & loop
- Coating: Semi-open
- Color: Bluish
- Grit range: 80 to 400