Mirka PROS MRP-580CV is a 5" vacuum-ready pneumatic air sander with a wide orbit and aggressive 8mm (5/16") random orbit designed for heavy stock removal. If you sand frequently in your profession, you will greatly appreciate the thoughtful design and details of this tool.
This tool works great with coarser sandpaper for heavy sanding applications.
Designed by Mirka's in-house engineers in Jeppo, Finland, the new Mirka PROS (Pneumatic Random Orbital Sanders) offers improved ergonomic design, user comfort, lower noise level and better dust extraction. New "Break Seal" design offers markedly improved dust extraction and finish quality.
Includes multi-hole grip backup pad (915GV28), pad protector (91528), pad wrench (MPP0412) and bottle of air-tool oil.
Features & Benefits:
- Optimized ergonomics that makes it comfortable to grip and user-friendly for long operating periods
- Integrated cover shields from the outlet air and also provides good support for the operator’s hand and wrist
- New, quick connect fitting for the dust extraction hose
- Wider dust suction port for improved airflow
- Centered vacuum port allows for easier sanding to either side of tool – without being restricted by dust extraction hose
- Developed to have maximum dust extraction
- Unique shroud system with "Brake Seal" allows minimal internal air leakage for improved dust extraction, even at low suction power
|Work pressure (bar)||6.2|
|Weight (kg)||0.9 (1.9 lb)|
|Noise level (dB)||74|
|Air consumption (l/min)||485|
|Vibration level (m/s²)||3.8
|Size of pad (mm)||125 (5")|
|Orbit (mm)||8 (5/16")|