Mirka PROS MRP-550SGV (550DB) is a 5" self-generating vacuum pneumatic air sander with 5mm (3/16") random orbit. If you sand frequently in your profession, you will greatly appreciate the thoughtful design and details of this tool.
Designed by Mirka's in-house engineers in Jeppo, Finland, the new Mirka PROS (Pneumatic Random Orbital Sanders) offers improved ergonomic design, user comfort, lower noise level and better dust extraction. New "Break Seal" design offers markedly improved dust extraction and finish quality.
Provides excellent dust free sanding without the need for a shop vacuum. This sander is equipped with a new type of fleece dust bag with a much larger dust collecting capacity and a much longer lifetime compared other similar products on the market. This fleece dust bag does not require a safety nylon bag for protection as similar paper dust bags do.
Includes coaxial dust extraction hose and pneumatic hose (MPP9023), hook and loop strips (to attach the pneumatic and dust extraction hoses together), fleece dust bag (MRP-SGVB), multi-hole grip backup pad (915GV28), pad protector (91528), pad wrench (MPP0412) and bottle of air-tool oil.
Features & Benefits:
- Self-generating vacuum for dust-free sanding without a dust extractor
- Optimized ergonomics that makes it comfortable to grip and user-friendly for long operating periods
- Integrated cover shields from the outlet air and also provides good support for the operator’s hand and wrist
- New, quick connect fitting for the dust extraction hose
- Wider dust suction port for improved airflow
- Centered vacuum port allows for easier sanding to either side of tool – without being restricted by dust extraction hose
- Developed to have maximum dust extraction
- Unique shroud system with "Brake Seal" allows minimal internal air leakage for improved dust extraction, even at low suction power
|Work pressure (bar)||6.2|
|Weight (kg)||0.89 (1.9 lb)|
|Noise level (dB)||81|
|Air consumption (l/min)||485|
|Vibration level (m/s²)||2.8|
|Size of pad (mm)||125 (5")|
|Orbit (mm)||5 (3/16")|