Mirka Hiolit XO 2.5" x 14" Portable T-Joint Sanding Belts (57-2.5-14 Series) are a semi-open stiff universal abrasive for belt sanding and other machine sanding where it has excellent edge wear resistance and durability.
Hiolit XO is made on a polyester cloth in the coarser grits 36 to 80 and a more flexible X-weight cotton cloth in the finer grits 100 to 240.
Suitable for sanding a variety of materials including hard wood, MDF & HDF, mild steel & carbon steel, paint stripping and removal, soft and resinous woods, steel, veneer, chipboard and composites.
Size is 2.5" x 14". Sold 5 belts per box. Available in other sizes, click here for more info.
Features & Benefits:
- Semi-open stiff universal abrasive for belt sanding and other machine sanding
- Excellent edge wear resistance and durability
- Size is 2.5" x 14"
- Sold 5 belts per box
- Grain: Aluminum Oxide
- Color: Maroon
- Backing: Polyester cloth P60 to P80, X-weight cotton cloth P100 to P150
- Bonding: Resin over resin
- Grit Range: P60 to 150
- Coating: Semi-open
- Size: 2.5" x 14"
- Hard wood
- MDF / HDF
- Mild steel / carbon steel
- Paint stripping and removal
- Soft and resinous woods