Mirka Polarshine 45 2.8L/0.74 Gallon (PC45-2.8L) is an extra coarse and fast cutting polishing compound that helps you save time and still achieve a perfect deep gloss finish.
Removes sanding scratches from P600 grit and finer quickly and permanently using a twisted wool pad. Designed for hard surfaces and coatings, especially within the marine sector.
Used in both production and restoration processes, Polarshine® 45 is ideal for one-step polishing of white and light-colored gel coat surfaces. For darker colors, Mirka recommends a second step with Polarshine® 10 to remove swirl marks.
Large 2.8L (0.74 gallon) size container for polishing large areas, also available in smaller sizes.
Features and Benefits:
- Coarse and fast cutting removes 600 grit and finer scratches
- Designed for hard surfaces and coatings, especially within the marine sector
- Used in both production and restoration processes
- Polishes to a high gloss using a twisted wool cutting pad
- Machine application
- 2.8L (0.74 gallon) size container