Mirka Polarshine 12 (PC12-1L) is a medium cutting water-based and silicone-free one-step polishing compound safe for use on all clear coat and top coat finishes.
Polarshine 12 removes scratches from P2000 grit or finer (depending on the surface and polishing pad) and it has a perfect balance of haze and hologram versus speed of cut.
One-step system, simply change buff pads for desired compounding or polishing result.
Available in additional sizes.
Features and Benefits:
- 1-Step system, just change buff pad type for compounding or polishing result
- Permanently removes 2,000 grit sanding marks
- Suitable for all paint systems including scratch resistant clear coats
- Designed to keep the surface temperature low when polishing
- Use with both random orbital and rotary tools
- Available in 250ml, 1 liter (1.05 Qt) and 5L sizes
Suggested Buff Pads:
- Yellow wool-blend/lambswool
- Yellow foam
- Orange foam
- White foam
- Rotary: 800 – 2,000 rpm
- Random orbital polisher: 6,000-10,000 rpm