Mirka Polarshine 10, 250ml Size (PC10-025L) is a medium-coarse 1-step polishing compound.
Polarshine 10 is suitable for all paint systems and for polishing of scratch resistant clear coats. It is designed to keep the surface temperature low, is silicone-free and permanently removes sanding marks. May be used for both machine and hand application.
One-step system, simply change buff pads for desired result. For compounding, use with a lambs wool pad or light cut/polishing orange euro or yellow foam pad. For finishing and swirl removal, use with a black finishing foam pad.
Available in additional sizes.
Features and Benefits:
- 1-Step system, just change buff pad type for compounding or polishing result
- Permanently removes 1,500 grit sanding marks
- Suitable for all paint systems including scratch resistant clear coats
- Designed to keep the surface temperature low when polishing
- Machine or hand application
- Available in 250ml, 1 liter (1.05 Qt) and 5L sizes