Note: These items are on factory backorder with Mirka until early June, 2021. You may still order and reserve your spot in queue and will ship as soon as available.
The Mirka pad saver pads are designed to protect the backing pad from wear and tear when sanding aggressively and continuously with net abrasive products.
This cost effective pad saver disc, placed between the backing pad and the sanding disc, should be changed regularly. The pad saver disc prolongs the life of the backing pad yet allows for dust free sanding.
Mirka pad saver #9935 is 3" x 5" size x 0.12 thick with 54 holes and grip hook & loop attachment, perfect for new DEOS sanders.
Sold individually and in 5-packs.
Features and Benefits:
- Protect the backing pad from premature wear and tear when using Mirka net abrasive products
- Cost effective
- Allows for dust free sanding
- 3" x 5" diameter x 0.12 thick
- 54 holes
- Grip hook & loop attachment
- Sold individually and in 5-packs