Mirka 2.75" x 7.75" Pad Saver (9138) is perfect for new DEOS sanders and sanding blocks of same size. The Mirka pad saver pads are designed to protect the backing pad from wear and tear when sanding aggressively and continuously with net abrasive products.
This cost-effective pad saver disc, placed between the backing pad and the sanding disc, should be changed regularly. The pad saver disc prolongs the life of the backing pad yet allows for dust-free sanding.
The Mirka 9138 pad saver is 2.75" x 7.75" size x 0.12 thick with 56 holes and grip hook & loop attachment.
Sold individually and in 5-packs.
Features and Benefits:
- Protect the backing pad from premature wear and tear when using Mirka net abrasive products
- Allows for dust-free sanding
- 2.75" x 7.75" diameter x 0.12 thick
- 56 holes
- Grip hook & loop attachment
- Sold individually and in 5-packs