Mirka MR 8" 2-Hand Vacuum Ready Sander with 5mm Random Orbit (MR-850THCV) is a feature-packed, pneumatic air, two-handed sander. An excellent sander for industrial applications when sanding bigger surfaces.
This durable tool combines heavy-duty performance with ergonomic styling, making it easy to handle with excellent stability. The optional side handle (included in the kit) provides an extra gripping point to further increase control.
This sander is equipped with a unique Mirka 8" Multi-hole Backup Pad (908GV) with 89 holes for excellent dust extraction, especially designed for this tool.
This tool is ready to be attached to shop vacuum or dust extractor for dust removal connected via Mirka MV-412HA or Mirka MIN6519411 vacuum hoses.
Offers true 10,000 rpm performance for maximum productivity. Counter-balanced for specific 8" size backup pads for smooth operation.
Includes Mirka 8" Multi-hole Backup Pad (908GV) that can be used with Velcro style sandpaper such as Mirka Abranet, Abranet HD Ace, Abralon or traditional sandpaper with holes for dust extraction.
Features and Benefits:
- Perfect for industrial applications when sanding bigger surfaces
- 5mm (3/16") random orbit is suited for all general purpose sanding applications
- Constructed of precision molded composite parts for strength and durability
- Ergonomic design offers reduced operator fatigue and sound for increased comfort
- Variable speed control that operates up to a true 10,000 rpm performance for maximum productivity
- Moisture-resistant composite rotors and premium counterweight bearings for long life and superior reliability
- Ready to be attached to shop vacuum or dust extractor for dust removal
- Includes 8" 89-hole grip backup pad (908GV)
- Backed by the industries best 2+1 year Mirka warranty
Backed by the industries best 2+1 year Mirka warranty, simply register your tools at www.mirka.com within 30 days of purchase date.
|Size of pad||8"|
|Working Pressure||6.2 bar|
|Noise Level, LpA (dB)||77|
|Dust system||Central vacuum ready|