Mirka Mirlon Scuff Pads, Retail Packs (18-111-RP Series) are designed for fine finishing and surface applications. Retail size retail packaging is perfect for smaller size projects.
Made from a flexible, three-dimensional media with cut fiber strands coated with resin and consistent abrasive which provides a very flexible and uniform finishing of contoured surfaces. Easy to use on profiled surfaces and produces an excellent finish, thanks to its special structure.
Available in Very Fine (360 grit) and Ultra Fine (1,500 grit) grits for a variety of applications. Size of pads are 6" x 9".
Mirlon provides a superior finish compared to other non-woven scuff pads. For a more flexible, aggressive and open style scuff pad, consider Mirka Mirlon Total.
Retail packs are sold 2, 6" x 9" pads per package.
Features and Benefits:
- Flexible and adaptable to shapes and contours
- Usable on both sides
- Resistant to tearing
- Consistent scratch pattern for superior uniform finish
- Can be used with water
- Fine Finishing and surface preparation
- For use in automotive, marine and industrial workplace
- Easy to use on profiled surfaces and creates an excellent base for the next coating
- Maroon (Red): Very Fine (360 grit), for primary sanding of new parts, old paint layers, and sanding of repairs before applying primer
- Gray: Ultra Fine (1,500 grit), for enhancing mechanical adhesion and panel blending
- Non-woven abrasives are three-dimensional media made with cut fiber strands, coated with resin and abrasive
- Feature Aluminum Oxide (Very Fine) and Silicon Carbide (Ultra Fine) and Phenolic Resin Bonding
- Size of pads are 6" x 9"
- Available in pack of 2 pads per package
- Maroon (Red): Very Fine (360 grit)
- Gray: Ultra Fine (1,500 grit)