Mirka Microstar Film 6" Solid Grip Sanding Discs (FM-622 Series) is a unique abrasive film product, designed for matting and paint rectification of top and clear coat applications before polishing.
Microstar has a special stearate layer and a smooth film backing. This product has a high-quality finish and lasts longer as it doesn’t clog as easily as traditional products. Microstar produces a fine scratch pattern that is easy to polish out.
For best results, Microstar is recommended to be used in conjunction with a foam interface pad (click here for more info).
Microstar is intended for dry sanding only.
Sold 50 discs per box.
Features and Benefits:
- Designed for matting and paint rectification of top and clear coat applications before polishing
- Polyester film backing material creates a flexible and smoother abrasive surface
- Anti-clogging stearate layer prevents clogging and results in longer working life
- Produces a fine scratch pattern that is easy to polish out
- Designed dry sanding only
- Demanding applications such as tooling gel coats, composite materials and hard, scratch resistant automotive clear coats
- Denibbing paint finishes, removal of orange peel and blend preparation of clear coats
- Dry sanding applications
- Bonding: Grain: Low VOC resin system
- Grain: Aluminum oxide
- Backing: Polyester film with grip backing
- Coating: Semi-open
- Color: White
- Grit: P800 to P2500 grit range
- Quantity: Sold 50 discs per box