Mirka Iridium 2.75" x 8" and 16" Perforated Grip Multi-Hole Sanding File Board (24-38P Series) is a premium paper abrasive for universal sanding. Produced with cutting edge technology, Iridium cuts faster with fewer steps from rough to smooth surface finish.
Iridium 2.75" x 16" perforated grip strips fit both 2.75" x 8" and 2.75" x 16" sanders and hand block tools; simply tear along the center perforation to fit 2.75” x 8” tools.
Perfected for speed and efficiency; Iridium has a mix of ceramic and aluminum oxide grains on a flexible paper with a new resin system for enhanced grain adhesion, a precision coating that prevents clogging and reduces pilling. Dust extraction is optimized with multi-hole patterns for discs and strips. The result is an abrasive that repels dust for increased working lifetime as the grains stay sharp longer.
Iridium is manufactured with state-of-the-art technology that produces a consistent grain distribution for a perfect finish. Iridium delivers amazing results on both soft and hard surfaces, making it the ideal paper abrasive choice for professionals in any industry.
Sold 50 perforated strips per box in a variety of grit options.
Features and Benefits:
- Optimized grains with unique blend of ceramic and aluminum oxide for a consistent scratch pattern
- Initial cut is more aggressive and lasts longer
- Fits both 2.75" x 16" and 2.75" x 8" sanders and hand blocks; simply tear along the center perforation to fit 2.75” x 8” tools
- Precision coating to prevent loading and pilling
- No alignment of the strips required
- Flexible grip backing with excellent grain adhesion and no loss of grain – even when folded
- Multi-hole for great dust extraction and a cleaner working area
- Very high health and safety awareness, energy and material efficient and using low VOC resin systems
- Grain: Ceramic and Aluminum Oxide
- Color: Gray
- Attachment: Grip (hook & loop)
- Backing: Latex C weight paper
- Bonding: Low VOC resin system
- Grit: 60, 80, 120, 150, 180, 240, 320, 400
- Coating: Semi-open
- True Size: 2/75" x 15.75", perforated at center (7.875")