Mirka Iridium 2.75" Perforated Grip Vacuum Sanding Rolls (24-570 Series) is a premium paper abrasive for universal sanding. Produced with cutting edge technology, Iridium cuts faster with fewer steps from rough to smooth surface finish.
Iridium 2.75" wide x 33.5' long rolls are perforated every 2.75" and will fit on 2.75" wide by 5", 8" and 16" long sanders and hand blocks; simply tear along the center perforation to fit desired tools.
Perfected for speed and efficiency; Iridium has a mix of ceramic and aluminum oxide grains on a flexible paper with a new resin system for enhanced grain adhesion, a precision coating that prevents clogging and reduces pilling. Dust extraction is optimized with multi-hole pattern per 2.75" piece result is an abrasive that repels dust for increased working lifetime as the grains stay sharp longer.
Iridium is manufactured with state-of-the-art technology that produces a consistent grain distribution for a perfect finish. Iridium delivers amazing results on both soft and hard surfaces, making it the ideal paper abrasive choice for professionals in any industry.
Features and Benefits:
- Optimized grains with unique blend of ceramic and aluminum oxide for a consistent scratch pattern
- Initial cut is more aggressive and lasts longer
- Fits both 2.75" by 5", 8" and 16" sanders and hand blocks; simply tear along the perforation to fit desired tool
- Precision coating to prevent loading and pilling
- No alignment of the strips required
- Flexible grip backing with excellent grain adhesion and no loss of grain – even when folded
- Multi-hole for great dust extraction and a cleaner working area
- Very high health and safety awareness, energy and material efficient and using low VOC resin systems
- Grain: Ceramic and Aluminum Oxide
- Color: Gray
- Attachment: Grip (hook & loop)
- Backing: Latex C weight paper
- Bonding: Low VOC resin system
- Grit: 80, 120, 150, 180, 240, 320, 400
- Coating: Semi-open
- Size: 2.75" x 33.5, perforated every 2.75"