Mirka Iridium 6" Multi-hole Grip Sanding Discs (24-6MH Series) is a premium paper abrasive for universal sanding. Produced with cutting edge technology, Iridium cuts faster with fewer steps from rough to smooth surface finish.
Perfected for speed and efficiency; Iridium has a mix of ceramic and aluminum oxide grains on a flexible paper with a new resin system for enhanced grain adhesion, a precision coating that prevents clogging and reduces pilling. Dust extraction is optimized with multi-hole patterns for discs and strips. The result is an abrasive that repels dust for increased working lifetime as the grains stay sharp longer.
Iridium is manufactured with state-of-the-art technology that produces a consistent grain distribution for a perfect finish. Iridium delivers amazing results on both soft and hard surfaces, making it the ideal paper abrasive choice for professionals in any industry.
Iridium 6" disc multi-hole pattern fit all 6" grip backing plates with any vacuum hole configuration.
Sold 50 discs per box in a variety of grit options from 40 to 1,000.
Features and Benefits:
- Optimized grains with unique blend of ceramic and aluminum oxide for a consistent scratch pattern
- Initial cut is more aggressive and lasts longer
- Fits 6" grip backing plates with any vacuum hole configuration
- Precision coating to prevent loading and pilling
- Flexible grip backing with excellent grain adhesion and no loss of grain – even when folded
- Multi-hole for great dust extraction and a cleaner working area
- Very high health and safety awareness, energy and material efficient and using low VOC resin systems
- Grain: Ceramic and Aluminum Oxide
- Color: Gray
- Attachment: Grip (hook & loop)
- Backing: Latex C weight paper
- Bonding: Low VOC resin system
- Vacuum Pattern: 121-hole
- Grit: 40 to 1,000 grit range
- Coating: Semi-open