Mirka Hiolit XO 3" x 24" Portable T-Joint Belts (57-3-24 Series) are a semi-open stiff universal abrasive for belt sanding and other machine sanding where it has excellent edge wear resistance and durability.
Hiolit XO is made on a polyester cloth in the coarser grits 36 to 80 and a more flexible X-weight cotton cloth in the finer grits 100 to 240.
Suitable for sanding a variety of materials including hard wood, MDF & HDF, mild steel & carbon steel, paint stripping and removal, soft and resinous woods, steel, veneer, chipboard and composites.
Size is 3" x 24". Sold 5 belts/box for 40 grit, 10 belts/box for 50 to 150 grits. Available in other sizes, click here for more info.
Features & Benefits:
- Semi-open stiff universal abrasive for belt sanding and other machine sanding
- Excellent edge wear resistance and durability
- Size is 3" x 24"
- Sold 5 belts/box for 40 grit, 10 belts/box for 50 to 150 grits
- Color: Maroon
- Backing: Polyester cloth P40 to P80, X-weight cotton cloth P100 to P150
- Bonding: Resin over resin
- Grit Range: P40 to 150
- Coating: Semi-open
- Size: 3" x 24"
- Hard wood
- MDF / HDF
- Mild steel / carbon steel
- Paint stripping and removal
- Soft and resinous woods