Mirka 2.75" x 8" Vacuum Sanding Block Contour Kit (MVHB38-K) is a multipurpose hand sanding block conceived for sanding on concave, convex and flat shaped surfaces thanks to special plates attached to a hand block body.
The replacement of the different plates is quick and easy. This kit contains a hand block body 2.75" x 8", hose adapter and 4 changeable plates; Convex with R = 6.3" (160 mm), Concave with R = 2" (52 mm), Concave with R = 3.9" (100 mm) and Flat.
Mirka Hand Sanding Blocks are specially designed for sanding by hand in combination with Mirka’s revolutionary net-sanding products, although they can also be used with other grip abrasives. To ensure dust-free sanding the hand sanding block simply needs to be connected by hose to a dust extraction system.
Use in conjunction with Mirka 91100-A 13' Vacuum Hose for Hand Blocks (sold separately) for excellent dust extraction.
Flat plate may also be used in conjunction with Mirka 2.75" x 7.75" foam interface pad 91505 for softer sanding.
Sold 1 per package.
Features and Benefits:
- Multi-purpose hand sanding block conceived for sanding on concave, convex and flat shaped surface
Kit contains 2.75" x 8" hand block body, hose adapter and 4 changeable plates
- 4 changeable plates include:
- Convex with R = 6.3" (160 mm)
- Concave with R = 2" (52 mm)
- Concave with R = 3.9" (100 mm)
- Excellent dust extraction performance in combination with Mirka's net sanding strips and rolls