Mirka Gold 6" Solid Grip Sanding Discs (23-6NHF Series) is a flexible and durable material suited for high-speed sanding and finishing in a variety of applications including automotive refinishing, composite processing, marine industry and woodworking.
Designed for fine finishing, Gold Film is a tear-resistant, flexible abrasive that produces a consistent fine scratch pattern that is easy to polish out. The smooth film backing is pliable for sanding contours. Gold Film resists clogging and pill-forming for optimal sanding results.
For use on 6" grip type (hook & loop) vacuum style backup pads. For a best results on curved surfaces, use with an interface pad.
Sold 50 discs per box.
Features & Benefits:
- Aluminum oxide grains deliver a fast and long-lasting cut
- High strength resin bonding provides superior grain support
- Special stearate coating maximizes resistance to loading
- Semi-open coat produces an even, consistent scratch pattern
- Tear-resistant film to outlast paper
- Size: 6"
- Grain: Aluminum oxide
- Bonding: Low VOC Resin System
- Backing: Polyester Film, Grip
- Coating: Semi-open
- Color: White
- Vacuum Pattern: None, Solid
- Grit range: P600 to P2,000