Mirka Gold 5" Multifit Grip Sanding Discs (23-5MFF Series) is a flexible and durable material suited for high-speed sanding and finishing in a variety of applications including automotive refinishing, composite processing, marine industry and woodworking.
Designed for fine finishing, Gold Film is a tear-resistant, flexible abrasive that produces a consistent fine scratch pattern that is easy to polish out. The smooth film backing is pliable for sanding contours. Gold Film resists clogging and pill-forming for optimal sanding results. For a best results, use with an interface pad.
Mirka Multifit technology is the universal all-in-one solution for time-efficient quality sanding. Multifit is a new multi-hole concept for abrasives, designed for universal fit on all 5" sanding machines. It means the abrasive is always correctly placed on any machine, with no need to make it match the holes on the 5" grip backing pad.
Mirka Multifit is designed for efficient dust extraction, combining dust repellence with an optimally perforated surface. With 50 carefully arranged holes that only take up 6 percent of the surface, Multifit targets the balance of dust removal, sanding power and durability.
Sold 50 discs per box.
Features & Benefits:
- Multifit 42-hole vacuum pattern offers a universal fit any 5" grip backup pad - no need to align with holes
- Aluminum oxide grains deliver a fast and long-lasting cut
- High strength resin bonding provides superior grain support
- Special stearate coating maximizes resistance to loading
- Semi-open coat produces an even, consistent scratch pattern
- Tear-resistant film to outlast paper
- Size: 5"
- Grain: Aluminum oxide
- Bonding: Low VOC Resin System
- Backing: Polyester Film, Grip
- Coating: Semi-open
- Color: White
- Vacuum Pattern: Multifit, 42-hole
- Grit range: P600 to P2,000