Mirka Gold 6" Sticky-Back Solid PSA Sanding Discs in Autobox (23-379 Series) are suited for high-speed sanding in a multitude of applications such as automotive, marine, wood, metal and composites.
Mirka Autobox and tabbed discs allows for easy sanding disc removal and provides protection from shop dust and contaminants.
Mirka Gold features latex paper backing, semi-open grain and special stearate coatings designed to prevent clogging and pill forming which helps achieve an optimal sanding result.
Available in a grit range from 80 to 400.
Sold 100 discs per package for all grits.
Features & Benefits:
- Extra strong aluminum oxide grains in 80 to 400 grits for an excellent long-lasting cut
- Optimized grain distribution allows the product to perform faster with less clogging
- Gold 80 to 180 grit has a Calcium based stearate for tough grinding
- Gold 220 grit and finer is Zinc based for less clogging on soft application
- Improved backing paper, has a more even coating of grains and resin providing the perfect finish
- Suited for automotive refinishing, marine industry, composite processing, vehicles manufacturing, paint and decoration, woodwork
- Suited for use on composite materials, hard and soft woods, MDF, veneers, mild, carbon and stainless steel, aluminum, cast iron, copper alloys, brass and bronze, lacquers, body filler, plaster, putty, sanding of paint, paint removal and much more.
- Grain: Aluminum oxide
- Bonding: Resin over resin Progressive Bond™
- Backing: Self-adhesive; 80 to 150 grit D weight latex paper, 180 to 400 C weight latex paper
- Coating: Semi-open
- Color: Gold
- Grit range: P80 to P400
Sold 100 discs per package