Mirka Gold 6" Sticky-Back Solid PSA Sanding Discs (23-341/342 Series) are suited for high speed sanding in a multitude of applications such as automotive, marine, wood, metal and composites.
Mirka Gold features latex paper backing, semi-open grain and special stearate coatings designed to prevent clogging and pill forming which helps achieve an optimal sanding result.
Packages in boxed discs with peel-off liner for 36, 40, 60, 600, 800 grit and boxed link-roll discs for 80 to 500 grit.
Sold 50 discs per box for 36, 40, 60, 600 and 800 grit, sold 100 discs per link-roll for 80 to 500 grit.
Features & Benefits:
- Extra strong aluminum oxide grains in 80 to 800 grit for an excellent long lasting cut
- Optimized grain distribution allows the product to perform faster with less clogging
- Gold 80 to 180 grit has a Calcium based stearate for tough grinding
- Gold 220 grit and finer is Zinc based for less clogging on soft application
- Improved backing paper, has a more even coating of grains and resin providing the perfect finish
- Suited for automotive refinishing, marine industry, composite processing, vehicles manufacturing, paint and decoration, woodwork
- Suited for use on composite materials, hard and soft woods, MDF, veneers, mild, carbon and stainless steel, aluminum, cast iron, copper alloys, brass and bronze, lacquers, body filler, plaster, putty, sanding of paint, paint removal and much more.
- Grain: Aluminum oxide
- Bonding: Resin over resin Progressive Bond™
- Backing: Self-adhesive; 36 to 60 grit E weight paper, 80 to 150 grit D weight latex paper, 180 to 800 C weight latex paper
- Coating: Semi-open
- Color: Gold
- Grit range: P36 to P800
- Boxed discs with peel-off liner for 36, 40, 60, 600, 800 grit and boxed link-roll discs for 80 to 500 grit.
- Sold 50 discs per box for 36, 40, 60, 600 and 800 grit, sold 100 discs per link-roll for 80 to 500 grit