Note: Limited quantity on hand. Only product in stock will be allowed in cart.
Mirka Gold 3.5" Sticky-Back Solid PSA Sanding Discs (23-308 Series) are suited for high speed sanding in a multitude of applications such as automotive, marine, wood, metal and composites.
Mirka Gold features latex paper backing, semi-open grain and special stearate coatings designed to prevent clogging and pill forming which helps achieve an optimal sanding result.
Sold 100 discs per box. Designed for use with 3.5" vinyl face backup pads.
Features & Benefits:
- Extra strong aluminum oxide grains in 80 to 800 for an excellent long lasting cut
- Optimized grain distribution allows the product to perform faster with less clogging
- Gold 80 to 180 has a Calcium based stearate for tough grinding
- Gold 220 and finer is Zinc based for less clogging on soft application
- Improved backing paper, has a more even coating of grains and resin providing the perfect finish
- Suited for automotive refinishing, marine industry, composite processing, vehicles manufacturing, paint and decoration, woodwork
- Suited for use on composite materials, hard and soft woods, MDF, veneers, mild, carbon and stainless steel, aluminum, cast iron, copper alloys, brass and bronze, lacquers, body filler, plaster, putty, sanding of paint, paint removal and much more.
- Grain: Aluminum oxide
- Bonding: Resin over resin Progressive Bond™
- Backing: Self-adhesive, 36 to 60 grit E weight paper, 80 to 150 grit D weight latex paper, 180 to 500 C weight latex paper
- Coating: Semi-open
- Color: Gold
- Available in either box or link roll packaging
- 3.5" discs sold 100 discs per box for 80 to 400 grits