Mirka Gold 2.75" x 16.5" Solid PSA Sanding File Board Paper (23-364 Series) is available in a variety of grits and housed in a convenient storage box for easy access and protective storage.
Mirka Gold is a durable sanding material is well suited for high-speed sanding in a multitude of applications such as Automotive, Marine, Wood, Metal and Composite. . Gold features semi-open and special stearate coatings designed to prevent clogging and pill forming which helps achieve an optimal sanding result. This makes Gold the TRUE standard.
Mirka Gold features latex paper backing, semi-open grain and special stearate coatings designed to prevent clogging and pill forming which helps achieve an optimal sanding result.
Features & Benefits:
- Extra strong aluminum oxide grains in 80 to 120 grits for an excellent long-lasting cut
- Optimized grain distribution allows the product to perform faster with less clogging
- Gold 80 to 120 grit has a Calcium based stearate for tough grinding
- Improved backing paper, has a more even coating of grains and resin providing the perfect finish
- Suited for automotive refinishing, marine industry, composite processing, vehicles manufacturing, paint and decoration, woodwork
- Suited for use on composite materials, hard and soft woods, MDF, veneers, mild, carbon and stainless steel, aluminum, cast iron, copper alloys, brass and bronze, lacquers, body filler, plaster, putty, sanding of paint, paint removal and much more.
- Grain: Aluminum oxide
- Bonding: Resin over resin Progressive Bond™
- Coating: Semi-open
- Backing: Pressure sensitive adhesive (PSA)
- Color: Gold
- Grit range: 36E, 40E, 60E, 80E, 120D grit
- Size: 2-3/4" x 16-1/2"
- Quantity: 50 sheets for 36 to 80 grit, 100 sheets for 120 grit