Mirka Coarse Cut 6" PSA Solid Sanding Discs (40-341 Series) features a heavily reinforced F-weight backing material and Mirka Progressive Bond™ dust binding technology making it ideal for all kinds of coarse sanding work.
Flexible on round surfaces, excellent edge wear resistance and minimal clogging.
Especially suited for use within the automotive, marine, composite, metal and wood working industries.
Features sticky-back PSA backing for use with 6" smooth vinyl face backup pads. Sold 50 discs per box for 36, 60 grit and 100 discs per box for 80 grit.
Features and Benefits:
- Ideal for all kinds of coarse sanding work
- Heavy duty reinforced F-weight backing material
- Flexible on curved surfaces
- Excellent edge wear resistance
- Minimal clogging
- 6" size
- Sticky PSA backing material
- Aluminum / steel / mild steel / carbon steel / stainless steel / cast iron
- Hardwood / soft resinous wood
- MDF / HDF / chipboard
- Paint stripping and removal
- Plastics / synthetic materials
- Glass fiber / composite
- Grain: Aluminum oxide
- Bonding: Resin over resin/Progressive Bond™
- Backing: Specially reinforced F-weight paper
- Coating: Semi open
- Color: Maroon
- Grit range: 36 to 80
- PSA (sticky-back)
- Size: 6"
- Quantity: 50 discs per box for 36, 460 grits and 100 discs per box for 80 grit