Mirka Coarse Cut 5" Solid Grip Sanding Discs (40-612 Series) features a heavily reinforced F-weight backing material and Mirka Progressive Bond™ dust binding technology making it ideal for all kinds of coarse sanding work.
Flexible on round surfaces, excellent edge wear resistance and minimal clogging.
Especially suited for use within the automotive, marine, composite, metal and wood working industries.
Features velour backing for use with 5" hook & loop grip type backup pads.
Sold 50 discs per box.
Features and Benefits:
- Ideal for all kinds of coarse sanding work
- Heavy duty reinforced F-weight backing material
- Flexible on curved surfaces
- Excellent edge wear resistance
- Minimal clogging
- 5" size
- Grip hook & loop type backing material
- Aluminum / steel / mild steel / carbon steel / stainless steel / cast iron
- Hardwood / soft resinous wood
- MDF / HDF / chipboard
- Paint stripping and removal
- Plastics / synthetic materials
- Glass fiber / composite
- Grain: Aluminum oxide
- Bonding: Resin over resin/Progressive Bond™
- Backing: Specially reinforced F-weight paper
- Coating: Semi open
- Color: Maroon
- Grit range: 36 to 80
- Grip backing
- Size: 5"
- Quantity: 50 discs per box