Mirka Coarse Cut 2.75" x 16.5" PSA Solid Sanding File Board Paper (40-364 Series) features a heavily reinforced F-weight backing material and Mirka Progressive Bond™ dust binding technology making it ideal for all kinds of coarse sanding work.
Flexible on round surfaces, excellent edge wear resistance and minimal clogging.
Especially suited for use within the automotive, marine, composite, metal and wood working industries.
Features sticky-back PSA backing and conveniently cut 2.75" x 16.5" size for use with sanding boards. Sold 50 sheets per box.
Features and Benefits:
- Ideal for all kinds of coarse sanding work
- Heavy duty reinforced F-weight backing material
- Flexible on curved surfaces
- Excellent edge wear resistance
- Minimal clogging
- 2.75" x 16.5" size
- Sticky PSA backing material
- Aluminum / steel / mild steel / carbon steel / stainless steel / cast iron
- Hardwood / soft resinous wood
- MDF / HDF / chipboard
- Paint stripping and removal
- Plastics / synthetic materials
- Glass fiber / composite
- Grain: Aluminum oxide
- Bonding: Resin over resin/Progressive Bond™
- Backing: Specially reinforced F-weight paper
- Coating: Semi open
- Color: Maroon
- Grit range: 36 to 150
- PSA (sticky-back)
- Size: 2.75" x 16.5"
- Quantity: 50 sheets per box