Mirka CER 0.5" x 18" Ceramic Mini File Belts (66-1218 Series) is ideal for tough sanding applications when paired together with the Mirka PBS-13457 belt sander or similar size belt sander.
Especially suited for automotive and marine refinishing, metal processing, weld and paint removal and other grinding applications.
The improved ceramic blended self-sharpening grains provides a high removal rate at low and medium pressure. Long life time and good surface finish.
Sold 10 belts per box.
Features & Benefits:
- Improved ceramic blended self-sharpening grains
- Designed for high alloy steel and super alloys
- Subtle breakdown of ceramic grain produces much sharper edges which allows for lower temperature contact area and extended life
- Optimum stock removal
- Size is 0.5" x 18", perfectly pairs with Mirka PBS-13457 belt sander
- Sold 10 belts per box
- Grain: Ceramic
- Color: Red
- Backing: Y Polyester
- Bonding: Resin over resin
- Grit Range: 36, 50, 60, 80
- Coating: Top size and medium-closed
- Size: 0.5" x 18"
- Mild steel / carbon steel
- High alloy steel and super alloys
- Stainless steel
- Cast iron
- Weld removal
- Paint removal
- Other grinding applications