Mirka CER 0.375" x 13" Ceramic Non-Woven Surface Conditioning Material (SCM) Mini File Belts (66-3813 Series) is ideal for tough sanding applications when paired together with the Mirka PBS-10330 belt sander or similar size belt sander.
Especially suited for automotive and marine refinishing, metal processing, weld and paint removal and other grinding applications.
The improved ceramic blended self-sharpening grains provides a high removal rate at low and medium pressure. Long life time and good surface finish.
Surface conditioning belts are available in Coarse (CG) and Medium (MM) aggressiveness.
Sold 10 belts per box.
Features & Benefits:
- Improved ceramic blended self-sharpening grains
- Designed for high alloy steel and super alloys
- Subtle breakdown of ceramic grain produces much sharper edges which allows for lower temperature contact area and extended life
- Optimum stock removal
- Non-woven surface conditioning material (SCM)
- Size is 0.375" x 13", perfectly pairs with Mirka PBS-10330 belt sander
- Sold 10 belts per box
- Grain: Ceramic
- Color: Maroon and Gray
- Backing: Non-Woven surface conditioning material (SCM)
- Grit Range: Coarse (CG) and Medium (MM)
- Size: 0.375" x 13"
- Mild steel / carbon steel
- High alloy steel and super alloys
- Stainless steel
- Cast iron
- Weld removal
- Paint removal
- Other grinding applications