Mirka Caratflex 5" Solid Grip Sanding Discs (02-612 Series) are a stearate-coated abrasive for dry sanding applications.
Caratflex offers fine stock removal, a uniform scratch pattern, a long lifespan and extremely good grain adherence.
Features a silicon carbide abrasive grain and the backing consists of a flexible, latex-impregnated paper which is ideal for profile sanding.
Adhesive backing is designed for use with 5" diameter grip-type (hook-it) backup pads.
Only available in 180, 220 and 320 grits.
Sold 50 discs per box.
Features and Benefits:
- Silicon Carbide abrasive grain
- Stearate-coated abrasive for dry sanding application
- Fine stock removal
- Uniform scratch pattern
- Long lifespan
- Extremely good grain adherence
- Backing consists of a flexible, latex-impregnated paper which is ideal for profile sanding
- Grain: Silicon Carbide
- Bonding: Resin over resin Progressive Bond™
- Backing: A & B weight latex paper
- Coating: Semi-open
- Color: Gray
- Grit range: P180, P220 and P320
- Sold 50 discs per box