Mirka Basecut 9" x 11" Sanding Sheets (20-101 Series) are the economical, high efficiency choice sandpaper ideally suited for a wide variety of applications, including wood, composites, coatings and and more.
Basecut offers a host of productivity and efficiency features, including aluminum oxide grain for a high initial aggressive cut and a long working lifespan which ensures it's a cost effective choice.
Available in 60 and 400 grits.
Sold 50 sheets per sleeve.
Note: New for 2021, Basecut is launching in a new and improved 20 series that is replacing 22 series. 20 series is an off-brown color and offers improved performance, less grit shedding and longer working time. Basecut 20 series will be shipped as it becomes available and as 22 series stock is depleted.
Features & Benefits:
- High initial aggressive cut
- Long working lifespan
- Ideally suited for a wide variety of applications, including wood, composites and more
- Finer grits are suitable for dry sanding primer and lacquer surfaces
- Grain: Aluminum oxide
- Bonding: Resin over resin
- Backing: C and D weight latex paper
- Coating: Semi-open
- Color: 20 series Off-White/Light Brown
- Grit range: 60 to 400
- Sold 50 sheets per sleeve