Mirka Basecut 2.75" x 75' Sticky-Back PSA Sanding Rolls (20-580 Series) are the economical, high efficiency choice sandpaper.
Basecut offers a host of productivity and efficiency features, including a high initial aggressive cut and a long working lifespan which ensures it's a cost effective choice.
Base cut is ideally suited for a wide variety of applications, including wood, composites and more.
Size is 2.75" x 25 yd (75'). Also available in 4.5" width, click here for more info.
Sold 1 roll per box.
Note: New for 2021, Basecut is launching in a new and improved 20 series that is replacing 22 series. 20 series is an off-brown color and offers improved performance, less grit shedding and longer working time. Basecut 20 series will be shipped as it becomes available and as 22 series stock is depleted.
Features & Benefits:
- High initial aggressive cut
- Long working lifespan
- Ideally suited for a wide variety of applications, including wood, composites and more
- Finer grits are suitable for dry sanding primer and lacquer surfaces
- Grain: Aluminum oxide
- Bonding: Resin over resin
- Backing: latex paper
- Coating: Semi-open
- Color: 22 series Bluish, 20 series Off-White/Light Brown
- Grit range: 80 to 400
2.75" x 25 yd (75')