Mirka Basecut 8" Sticky-Back PSA Solid Sanding Discs (20-352 Series) are the economical, high-efficiency choice sandpaper for aggressive sanding.
Basecut offers a host of productivity and efficiency features, including a high initial aggressive cut and a long working lifespan which ensures it's a cost-effective choice.
Basecut is ideally suited for a wide variety of applications, including wood, composites and more. Base cut finer grits are suitable for dry sanding primer and lacquer surfaces.
Available in 40 and 80 grits only and discs feature peel-off protective backing.
Packaged 25 discs per box.
Features & Benefits:
- High initial aggressive cut
- Long working lifespan
- Ideally suited for a wide variety of applications, including wood, composites and more
- Finer grits are suitable for dry sanding primer and lacquer surfaces
- Size: 8"
- Grain: Aluminum oxide
- Bonding: Resin over resin
- Backing: D-weight latex paper
- Coating: Semi-open
- Color: 20 series Off-White/Light Brown
- Grit range: 40 and 80 grits
- Sold 25 discs per box