Mirka Basecut 5" Sticky-Back PSA Solid Link Roll Sanding Discs (22-314 Series) are the economical, high efficiency choice sandpaper.
Basecut offers a host of productivity and efficiency features, including a high initial aggressive cut and a long working lifespan which ensures it's a cost effective choice.
Basecut is ideally suited for a wide variety of applications, including wood, composites and more. Base cut finer grits are suitable for dry sanding primer and lacquer surfaces.
Link-roll discs are sold 100 discs per box.
Features & Benefits:
- High initial aggressive cut
- Long working lifespan
- Ideally suited for a wide variety of applications, including wood, composites and more
- Finer grits are suitable for dry sanding primer and lacquer surfaces
- Grain: Aluminum oxide
- Bonding: Resin over resin
- Backing: 80 to 150 grit D-weight latex paper, 180 to 500 B-weight latex paper
- Coating: Semi-open
- Color: Bluish
- Grit range: 80 to 500
- Sold 100 discs per link-roll for 80 to 500 grit