Mirka Basecut 2.75" x 16.5" Sticky-Back PSA Solid Board Paper (22-364 Series) is the economical, high efficiency choice sandpaper.
Basecut offers a host of productivity and efficiency features, including a high initial aggressive cut and a long working lifespan which ensures it's a cost effective choice.
Base cut is ideally suited for a wide variety of applications, including wood, composites and more.
Available in 40 and 80 grits.
Sold 25 sheets per box.
Features & Benefits:
- High initial aggressive cut
- Long working lifespan
- Ideally suited for a wide variety of applications, including wood, composites and more
- Finer grits are suitable for dry sanding primer and lacquer surfaces
- Grain: Aluminum oxide
- Bonding: Resin over resin
- Backing: 40, 80 grit on D-weight latex paper
- Coating: Semi-open
- Color: Bluish
- Grit range: 40 and 80
- Sold 25 sheets per box