Mirka Abranet 4" x 6" x 6" Delta Grip Sanding Triangle (9A-219 Series) is a revolutionary mesh abrasive for sanding with the Mirka DEOS Delta 663CV Electric Sander that will fundamentally improve your work environment!
This unique patented sanding material contains thousands of small holes, making it possible to effectively vacuum away dust and other particles without clogging the disc surface. The result is a uniform sanding pattern and a perfectly smooth surface and a work environment is free of dust.
Abranet has a much longer lifetime longer than traditional paper abrasives, typically outlasting paper discs 3 to 5 times! This means that sanding can be carried out more quickly, efficiently and at a lower overall cost.
Sold 50 triangles per box.
Features and Benefits:
- Virtually dust-free sanding in vacuum-assisted applications
- Perfect for use with the Mirka DEOS Delta 663CV Electric Sander
- Greater efficiency than standard paper disc abrasives and less use of materials
- Elimination of pilling problems
- Produces a better finish
- Better work environment, improved operator safety, and less environmental impact
- Multi-functional product used both within the automotive, marine, composite and wood industries
- Suited for use on composite materials, hard and soft woods, MDF, veneers, mild, carbon and stainless steel, aluminum, cast iron, copper alloys, brass and bronze, lacquers, body filler, plaster, putty, sanding of paint, paint removal and much more.
- 4" x 6" x 6" size triangles fits Mirka DEOS Delta 663CV Electric Sander grip backup pad
- Grain: Aluminum oxide
- Bonding: Resin over resin
- Backing: Polyamide fabric
- Coating: Closed
- Color: White and Brown
- Grit range: 80, 120, 150, 180, 240
- Sold 50 triangles per box