Mirka Abranet 9" Grip Sanding Discs (9A-223 Series) for Mirka LEROS 950CV Wall Sander are a revolutionary mesh abrasive for vacuum-assisted sanding operations that will fundamentally improve your work environment!
This unique patented sanding material contains thousands of small holes, making it possible to effectively vacuum away dust and other particles without clogging the disc surface. The result is a uniform sanding pattern and a perfectly smooth surface and a work environment is free of dust.
Abranet has a much longer lifetime longer than traditional paper abrasives, typically outlasting paper discs 3 to 5 times! This means that sanding can be carried out more quickly, efficiently and at a lower overall cost.
Sold 25 discs per box.
Features and Benefits:
- Virtually dust-free sanding in vacuum-assisted applications
- Greater efficiency than standard paper disc abrasives and less use of materials
- Elimination of pilling problems
- Produces a better finish
- Better work environment, improved operator safety, and less environmental impact
- Designed for use with Mirka LEROS 950CV Wall Sander
- Multi-functional product used both within the automotive, marine, composite and wood industries
- Suited for use on composite materials, hard and soft woods, MDF, veneers, mild, carbon and stainless steel, aluminum, cast iron, copper alloys, brass and bronze, lacquers, body filler, plaster, putty, sanding of paint, paint removal and much more.
- 9" size grip discs
- Grain: Aluminum oxide
- Bonding: Resin over resin
- Backing: Polyamide fabric
- Coating: Closed
- Color: White and Brown
- Grit range: P80, P120, P1510, P180 and P240,
- Sold 25 discs per box