The Mirka pad saver disc is designed to protect the backing pad from wear and tear when sanding aggressively and continuously with net abrasive products.
This cost-effective pad saver disc, placed between the backing pad and the sanding disc, should be changed regularly. The pad saver disc prolongs the life of the backing pad yet allows for dust-free sanding.
Sold one pad per package.
Features and Benefits:
- For use with Mirka LEROS 9" Electric Sanders
- Protect the backing pad from premature wear and tear when using Mirka net abrasive products
- Designed for use with the Mirka LEROS 950CV Wall Sander and Mirka Abranet 9" Sanding Discs (9A-223 Series)
- Allows for dust-free sanding
- 9" (225 mm) diameter
- 25 holes
- Grip hook & loop attachment
- Sold individually
- Mirka US Part #: 9999
- Mirka Code: MIW9535011
- EA Code: 6416868935370