Mirka Handy Grip Vacuum Sanding Block (HB-38) is an ergonomically designed 3" x 9" vacuum sanding block designed for sanding down filler, putty and paint.
The Handy sanding block is easily attached to a vacuum cleaner and utilizes Mirka's Net Sanding Technology, providing a dust-free and healthier working environment.
Ergonomically designed two-handed grip and is easy to maneuver across the surface - thanks to the holes on the back for optimized extraction and airflow. The suction valve can also be adjusted for reduced or increased suction. In addition, it is equipped with a Velcro attachment instead of time-consuming clips.
Designed for use with Abranet 3" x 9" abrasive strips, available in assorted grits. Note, not recommended for use with 2.75" wide grip sanding rolls.
Includes Mirka Handy Block only. Related items such as Mirka 12' Vacuum Hose (91100-A) and abrasive strips sold separately. Click here to order additional Abranet abrasive sheets.
Features and Benefits:
- Includes Mirka Handy Block (additional items sold separately)
- 3" x 9" block size
- Perfect for filler and putty sanding as handle reduces the risk of tilting during use
- Easy to access hose connection and an adjustable suction valve to allow for optimized dust extraction
- Air flow holes help the tool move easily over the surface
- Features 55 holes precisely placed to ensure effective dust removal
- Grip fastening system means there’s no time consuming clamps to deal with
- Ergonomic, soft-feel, two handed grip
- Eye catching design in yellow to easily find