Mirka 3" x 4" Vacuum Ready Orbital Sander (MR-34) is an ergonomic and lightweight pneumatic orbital finishing sander. It is ideal for smaller sanding jobs within the marine, window and furniture production and refinishing industries.
Lightweight, quiet and easy to use, it provides true 10,000 rpm performance for maximum productivity. The fine finishing 3.0mm (1/8") orbit guarantees a great surface finish.
Pair the MR-34 sander with abrasives like Mirka Abranet 3" x 4" sheets for excellent sanding performance.
Features and Benefits:
- Effective and durable tools for professional sanding
- Feature quiet, ergonomic design and lightweight
- Hi-tech composite corrosion resistant construction for optimal strength and user comfort
- Built for maximum dust extraction even at low suction power
- MR-34, 3" x 4", 3mm (1/8") orbital sander
- Grip multi-hole backup pad protector
- Pad wrench
- Bottle of air-tool oil
- 1 year warranty
|Dust system||Vacuum ready|
|Work pressure (bar)||6.2|
|Weight (kg)||0.7 (1.5lb)|
|Noise level (dB)||81|
|Air consumption (l/min)||453|
|Size of pad (mm)||75 x 100 (3" x 4")|
|Orbit (mm)||3 (1/8")|