Mirka 1.25" Finessing Sander with 2.5mm Orbit (MROS125) is a 1.25" professional random orbital (RO) sander perfect for finessing small size areas.
Extremely lightweight, under 1lb, it has a max speed of 8,000 rpm. The MROS125 features a 2.5mm (3/32") orbit and gold colored handle to differentiate it from other orbit finessing machines (Mirka 5mm orbit version features a black handle). The backing pad has a quick lock attachment for easy changing.
The air motor features hi-tech molded composite rotor and blade construction for long lasting performance with increased resistance to moisture in air supply. The result is a tool with optimal strength and user comfort.
Features and Benefits:
- Perfect for finessing small size areas
- Feature 2.5mm (3/32") orbit
- Backing pad has a quick lock attachment for easy changing
- Ergonomic design and lightweight
- Hi-tech molded composite rotor and blade construction for long lasting performance with increased resistance to moisture in air supply
- MROS125 1.25" non-vacuum random orbital sander
- Vinyl (PSA) backup pad
- Pad wrench
- Bottle of air-tool oil
- 1 year warranty
Backed by the industries best 2+1 year Mirka warranty, simply register your tools at www.mirka.com within 30 days of purchase date.
|Work pressure (bar)||6.2|
|Weight (kg)||0.49 (1lb)|
|Noise level (dB)||67|
|Air consumption (l/min)||425|
|Size of pad (mm)||32 (1.25")|
|Orbit (mm)||2.5 (3/32")|