Note: Dura-Block® is not a Mirka® brand but compatible with Mirka® abrasive products and will help you achieve a perfect finish.
Dura-Block 2.75" x 5.5" PSA 1/3 Size Sanding Block (AF4412) is used for blocking flat panels and panels with slight curves. Dual use on either side of block, offers both convex and flat surface sanding. Designed to accurately block slightly curved or flat panels on any surface without digging into fill material.
Perfect for wet or dry sanding. This block features smooth backing for use with 2.75" wide PSA (sticky-back) sandpaper strips or rolls.
Dura Block sanding tools are made from durable, high density patented closed-cell 100% EVA rubber. They are sized and shaped to follow contours and flat surfaces while preventing dents, ripples and gouging.
Sold 1 block per package.
Features & Benefits:
- 5.5"L x 1-3/4"H x 2-3/4"W
- Dual use on either side of block, offers both convex and flat surface sanding
- Perfect for wet or dry sanding
- Designed for for use with 2.75" wide PSA (sticky-back) sandpaper strips or rolls
- Made from durable, high density patented closed-cell 100% EVA rubber
- 20 PCF thickness for more rigid blocking power
- Sold one block per package