A stearate-coated abrasive for dry sanding applications, Caratflex features fine stock removal, a uniform scratch pattern, a long lifespan and extremely good grain adherence.
Features a silicon carbide abrasive grain and the backing consists of a flexible, latex-impregnated paper which is ideal for profile sanding.
Size is 9" x 11" sheets in a grit range of 80 to 400. 80 grit sold 25 sheet per sleeve, 100 to 400 grit sold 50 sheets per sleeve.
Features and Benefits:
- Silicon Carbide abrasive grain
- Stearate-coated abrasive for dry sanding application
- Fine stock removal
- Uniform scratch pattern
- Long lifespan
- Extremely good grain adherence
- Backing consists of a flexible, latex-impregnated paper which is ideal for profile sanding
- Grain: Silicon Carbide
- Bonding: Resin over resin Progressive Bond™
- Backing: A & B weight latex paper
- Coating: Semi-open
- Color: Gray
- Grit range: P80 to P400
- 25 sheets per sleeve for 80 grit, 100 sheets per sleeve for 100 to 400 grit